- About tellows
- General Information About the Forum Usage
- In-App-Purchase for Apple Products
- In-App Purchase for Android Products
1. About tellows
Dear tellows user, We are happy that you use tellows to identify unknown phone numbers. Our goal is the best possible protection against unwanted calls. With your reviews and experience reports on phone numbers, you are the most important part of the community! Because of you, other users receive helpful information about unknown numbers and can be warned in time.By now, tellows is more than just a forum for the reverse search of phone numbers. By integrating our tellows scorelists and app solutions, tellows users are warned of suspicious phone numbers around the world. tellows offers many advantages and makes spam control as easy as possible:
- All collected information is available to you at any time, whether on the desktop, mobile or via app
- All phone number information is generated by users and based on personal experience reports
- tellows has developed a score to rank phone numbers on a scale of 1 (trustworthy) to 9 (untrustworthy)
- Rating criterias provide specific information about the caller (e.g. caller name)
- Suspected score manipulation or self-evaluation will be checked as soon as possible
- Comments from registered users are protected from deletion by other users
- Take advantage of spam protection from our apps, the tellows lists or partner applications for your phone system
2. General Information About the Forum UsageWith tellows, we offer you a platform where you can exchange information about phone numbers with other users. To provide helpful comments to other users, you should consider the following guidelines:
- Registration No registration is required to participate in the tellows forum. Comments can be submitted as a registered or unregistered user. An OpenID service can be used to register. Thereby, an existing account of another service (e.g. Google) is linked to the tellows website through an authentication system. No separate account is created on the tellows website. Linking an account through OpenID enables additional options for comments and account settings on tellows. OpenID users are registered with the e-mail address of the linked account. The e-mail address must always be accessible to the user in order to be contacted for possible queries on the part of tellows. The use of an invalid e-mail address is not permitted.
- No legal advice According to the current legal status, concrete legal advice is prohibited without special official permission – which is essentially only given to lawyers – and can be penalized with fines up to 5,000 euros. This prohibition also applies to contributions to the forum of tellows. For this reason, please pay attention to the discussion of abstract legal questions or other legal issues. Contributions, which in our opinion have a legal advisory content, are deleted as well as the related questions without further questions.
- Prohibited content It is forbidden to post content of the following kind in the forum: insults, untruthful claims, abusive criticism, boycott calls of any kind, bank account numbers, private notices and telephone numbers, links on pages with illegal or legally questionable content, commercial advertising. Contents of discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or otherwise unlawful nature are just as inadmissible as harassing, defamatory or threatening contents. Corresponding contributions are also removed without further inquiry.
- Create company entries The comment function should not be used to publish business data. Therefore, we recommend to create a company entry. You can create an entry for any number that does not yet have negative ratings. Every company entry must contain information about the company name, address and the branch. Further details are possible.
- Virtual house law and house ban If users of the forum do not abide by the rules just mentioned, tellows can make use of its “virtual house law” and prohibit the user from continuing to use the forum after a single warning.
- Deletion of contributions tellows expressly reserves the right to delete contributions without special reasons. A claim to maintain a contribution in the forum is not guaranteed. However, we will usually delete contributions only if this could result in a liability of tellows as a forum operator.
- Liability for contributions Many contributions to this forum contain expressions of opinion as well as further references. tellows does not explicitly adopt the content of individual third-party contributions, unless a special response to the individual contribution reveals anything else.
Manipulations of the tellows score are prohibited. Before submitting a comment, the legitimate interest is requested. A comment can be posted if the user has been called by this number or wants to publish a statement. Duplicated comments without reference to the number, as well as comment publications by the same user, that acts under different user accounts or user names, are not allowed.
To create or change an entry, click on the edit button (pencil symbol) behind the address on the respective number detail page. Company entries that have not yet been confirmed can be changed at any time. In the event of incorrect information that cannot be changed by yourself, please contact us. Contact the support team of the respective partner for change inquiries about entries that have been made by our partners. Please note that we can delete entries from partners, but they can be added again if the entry still exists in the partner's database. It is therefore recommended to contact the partner directly.
There is no claim for deletion of the entries. If the content of a contribution allows a clear personal reference to the author, however, the deletion or anonymisation of the respective contribution may be required.
Comments written by unregistered users can be removed by any user. By clicking on the grey spam button to the right of the comment, a deletion with justification can be initiated. In order to remove comments made by registered users, we need a removal explanation via our contact form.
- Acknowledgement These terms are concluded between the user and tellows, not the App Provider. tellows is solely responsible for the Application and the content thereof.
- Scope of License The license granted to the End-User for the Licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Apple-branded Products that the End-User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
- Maintenance and Support tellows is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application. The App Provider has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
- Warranty tellows is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether expressed or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Application to the user; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be between the End-User’s and tellows’ responsibility.
- Product Claims tellows is responsible for addressing any claims of the user or any third party relating to the Application or the user’s possession and/or use of that Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with tellows’ Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks.
- Intellectual Property Rights If a third party claims that the application or the user’s possession and use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, tellows will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Legal Compliance The user must represent and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- tellows Support and Company Information All questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Application should be directed to our App support form.
- Third Party Terms of Agreement Users must comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the tellows applications.
- Third Party Beneficiary Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these terms, and, upon the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms against the End-User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
You can also contact us via mail:
tellows UG (limited liability) Eschenring 6 04828 Bennewitz Germany
mail: kontaktATtellows.de phone: +491578-4918966
5. In-App Purchase for Apple ProductsIf you choose to subscribe to any of our enhanced, paid services, these are the payment and billing terms that apply. Paid services and billing will auto-renew unless you cancel. You may cancel at any time.
- Payment Terms We offer certain Pro features for our iPhone Applications. By signing up for and using any of the Pro features, you agree to our Terms, and any additional terms and conditions that are provided here.
- Termination or Cancellation of Pro feature (Subscription Model for tellows Caller ID & Blocker) You can cancel the Pro features at any time. Once you have cancelled your Pro feature and received confirmation, no other changes can be made to your account. The cancellation of the Pro feature will go into effect at the end of your current billing cycle, and you will have the same level of access to the Premium Service through the remainder of this billing cycle.
- Fee Changes We may change our prices for Pro feature at any time. We will give you notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on or through the applicable Pro feature. If you do not wish to pay the new prices, you can cancel the Pro feature prior to the change going into effect.
The application tellows pro Caller Identification requires a one-time payment before usage. The Pro features are available for lifetime.
The application tellows – Search and Rate Phone Numbers includes a one-time in-app purchase. After the purchase the Pro features are available for lifetime.
The application tellows Caller ID & Blocker offers a Pro feature. This Pro feature is a one-month or one-year subscription. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The Pro feature provides you access to the tellows database. By signing up for and using the Pro feature you agree to pay any fees or other incurred charges that apply to the Pro feature (such as subscription fees).
There are no refunds for termination or cancellation of your Pro feature. If you no longer wish to subscribe to the Pro feature, it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription in due time.
- Agreement The use of the Application by the buyer indicates that he accepts these terms and conditions. If the buyer does not agree to these terms, uninstall the application from the device and delete the Application from all storage devices.
- Copyright The Application "tellows - Caller ID & Block" (hereinafter "Application") belongs to tellows and is governed by copyright laws, international copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations, as well as its intellectual property rights and relevant information, including, but not limited to, word combinations, symbols, figure ornaments, protected, images, graphics, colors, interface design, layout frames, data, additional procedures, printed materials or electronic documentation.
- Licensing Subject to the terms hereof, tellows hereby grants you an unlimited license to download, install and use the Application for free. The license granted to the end user for the licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the licensed Application on Android products owned or controlled by the end user.
- Restrictions You may not, and you may not allow others to (i) reverse engineer, decompile, decode, disassemble, or in any way derive the Application; (ii) modify, distribute or create modified versions of the Application; (iii) copy, distribute, publicly display, transmit, sell, rent or otherwise exploit the Application (other than a backup copy). The application is licensed as a single product. Its features shall not be used separately from the app. All other rights not expressly approved in this agreement remain with tellows. The user must obtain the written consent of the company for all reserved rights.
- Maintenance, Support and Company Information tellows is solely responsible for providing maintenance and support services related to the application. The App Provider has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services related to the Application.
- Warranty tellows is solely responsible for any product warranties, express or implied by law, unless specifically excluded. In the event of a failure of the application that complies with the applicable warranty, the user may notify Google Play and Google Play will refund the purchase price of the application to the user; And, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Google Play has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses due to a lack of warranty between the End User and the responsibility of tellows.
- Product Claims tellows is responsible for responding to complaints by the user or a third party regarding the Application or possession of the user and / or the use of this Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the application does not comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements; And (iii) consumer protection, privacy or similar claims.
- Intellectual Property Rights If a third party alleges that the application or possession of the user and his use of this application violate the intellectual property rights of third parties, he is responsible for identifying, defending, settling and fulfilling such an infringement claim of intellectual property.
- Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability The buyer acknowledges that the application may not be free from defects and may not meet all the needs of the buyer. The application is licensed. The buyer's exclusive remedy during the warranty period is to cancel the installation / purchase if it is determined that the application is faulty. In no event will tellows be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or damages resulting from loss of use or loss of anticipated benefits as a result of an application error, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Some laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or representations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply. tellows reserves the right to interpret and revise this agreement to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All questions, complaints or claims regarding the application should be directed to the tellows app support form.
You can also contact us via mail:
tellows UG (limited liability) Eschenring 6 04828 Bennewitz Deutschland
Mail: kontaktATtellows.de Phone: + 491578-4918966
7. In-App Purchase for Android ProductsIf you choose to subscribe to any of our enhanced, paid services, these are the payment and billing terms that apply. Paid services and billing will auto-renew unless you cancel. You may cancel at any time.
- Payment Terms We offer certain Premium features for our iPhone Applications. By signing up for and using any of the Premium features, you agree to our terms, and any additional terms and conditions that are provided here.
- Subject and Scope of Premium Features The tellows - Caller ID & Block premium feature allows the user to use the app ad-free. In addition, the user can activate a call blocker for his smartphone. A list of phone numbers classified as dangerous by the tellows community is imported into the phone. After selecting a score from which the blocking is to be activated, all incoming calls for these telephone numbers are blocked. Correctness of the telephone numbers on the block list cannot be guaranteed.
- Termination or Cancellation of Premium Feature (Subscription Model for tellows - Caller ID & Block) You can cancel the Premium Features at any time. Once you have cancelled your Premium feature and received confirmation, no other changes can be made to your account. The cancellation of the Premium feature will go into effect at the end of your current billing cycle, and you will have the same level of access to the Premium service through the remainder of this billing cycle.
- Fee Changes We may change our prices for Premium Feature at any time. We will give you notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on or through the applicable Premium Feature. If you do not wish to pay the new prices, you can cancel the Premium Feature prior to the change going into effect.
The application tellows - Caller ID & Block offers a Premium feature. This Premium feature is a one-year subscription. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The app also includes a one-time payment for unlimited Pro features. The Pro features are available right after the purchase.
The premium features provide access to the tellows database. By registering for the Premium Features and by using it, you agree to pay any fees or other charges that apply to the Premium Features (e.g. subscription fees).
There are no refunds for termination or cancellation of your Premium Feature. If you no longer wish to subscribe to the Premium Feature, it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription in due time.